Full Stack WordPress Developer
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Creating site maps, robot.txt, writing meta description & tags, proper use of SEO plugins.
- Optimizing images and pages of the present websites.
- Must have created plugins and themes from scratch.
- Developing new WordPress websites as per the need.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites mainly WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of setting up/deploying WordPress websites on New hosting servers.
Interested candidates may apply with subject at email@example.com