We are urgently seeking Magento Developer 1.x/ 2.x. The candidate will be responsible for building ecommerce applications, maintaining existing PHP code, optimizing MySQL queries, developing custom PHP solutions, and actively assisting in improving the usability, usefulness and functionality of highly customized consumer and enterprise systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the Magento Developer include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build e-commerce applications.
- Maintain existing PHP code.
- Optimize MySQL queries.
- Customize Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates.
- Author and extend Magento extensions.
- Develop custom PHP solutions and knowledge of bug and feature tracking systems such as Jira.
- Actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness and functionality of customized systems.
- Experience with Magento 1.x/ 2.x. administration and maintenance.
- Experience in managing a retail facing Magento-based website
- Able to support and enhance in-house legacy code
- A passion for staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Proven experience with the Magento and 3rd Party APIs
- Unit testing/API testing experience, creating test plans
- Have experience optimizing web server configurations and scaling web applications
- A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
- Comfort working with Linux-based systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML , CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools.
Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of Magento experience (required)
Job Type: Full Time
Gender: Male only
Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science
Career Level: Intermediate
Salary Range: Market competitive
Interested candidates may apply with subject at email@example.com